These are the cutest and easiest socks cupcakes you will ever make! Plus, they are perfect for baby shower gifts or to dress up a special breakfast or dessert. All you need is some white cake mix, frosting, and a few other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- Add the baking soda and salt; mix well
- Stir in the flour until all ingredients are blended together
- Fold in 1 cup of miniature chocolate chips
- Reserve 1/2 cup for topping later
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan
- Sprinkle reserved chocolate chips over top of cake batter
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean when removed from oven
- Cool cake before serving
How Do You Make a Sock Cupcake?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to make a sock cupcake:
You will need:
-1 tube of cake mix
-1 package of socks -1 icing decorating kit Step One: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Next, take out your cake mix and follow the instructions on the back of the box. While the cake is baking, move on to Step Two. Step Two: It’s time to prep the “cupcake cups”!
Take each sock and carefully fill it with stuffing, leaving enough room at the top for the cake batter. Once they are all filled, stuff them into a muffin tin so they are standing up straight. Make sure they are equally spaced apart so the cakes bake evenly.
Step Three: When the timer goes off for the cake mix, it’s time to start filling up those socks! Be careful not to overfill them – you don’t want batter spilling out everywhere. Once they are all filled, put them in the oven and set a timer for 20 minutes.
Step Four: While the sock cupcakes are baking, it’s time to get started on decorating! Get out your icing and start getting creative – there are no rules here! You can pipe icing onto them, or use candy sprinkles or anything else you can think of.
Let your imagination run wild! Step Five: Once the timer goes off, take out your beautiful creations and let them cool completely before serving (the stuffing will be HOT). Enjoy!
How Do You Make Cupcakes Out of Baby Clothes?
Assuming you want a cupcake shaped like a baby clothes:
1. Cut the arms off of a onesie about an inch below the sleeve seam. Unfold the onesie and lay it flat.
2. Using scissors, make a curved cut along the bottom edge of the onesie to create a ruffled look. 3. Fold the onesie in half lengthwise and cut off the bottom hem. Unfold the onesie and lay it flat again.
4. Cut a 2-inch strip from one side of the Onesie, starting at the armpit seam and cutting to about 2 inches shy of the center front neckline seam. Set this strip aside; you will use it later to create straps for your cupcake top “frosting” 5. Starting at one side seam, make a series of evenly-spaced cuts across the Onesie, stopping about 1 inch shy of the center front neckline seam (as shown in photo). Be sure not to cut all the way through to The other side seam—you should still have two layers Of fabric attached at The sideseams when you are finished cutting.
. 6 7 8 9Using scissors or a rotary cutter and mat, cut The remaining piece Of Onesie into strips that are each about 1/2-inch wide..
How Do You Put Cupcake Socks Together?
Assuming you would like a tutorial on how to make cupcake socks:
What You’ll Need:
1/4 yard of stretchy fabric for the cuff (we used pink jersey knit)
1/4 yard of cotton fabric for the body of the sock (we used white quilting cotton) embroidery thread and needle (optional) sock template (download here)
fabric scissors pins sewing machine and coordinating thread
Instructions: 1. Cut out one cuff piece and two body pieces using the sock template. If you want to add embellishments like we did, do that now by hand stitching with embroidery thread before proceeding to the next step.
2. Pin the two body pieces together along the curved edge, right sides facing in. Sew along this curve with a 3/8″ seam allowance, then trim away any excess fabric close to the stitches. 3. Pin the raw edge of the cuff piece to one end of the sewn body piece, right sides facing in.
Sew along this edge with a 3/8″ seam allowance, then trim away any excess fabric close to the stitches. 4. Fold up The bottom inch or so of The remaining open end of The body piece towards The wrong side Of The fabric by 1/4″, then again by another 1/4″. Press well with an iron.
This will create a clean finished edge on what will be The top opening Of your sock when it’s turned right side out later on. 5a. If your fabrics are especially lightweight or stretchy, you may want to stay stitch around The entire circumference Of The sock at this point just inside Of The 3/8″ seam line you’ve already sewn – this will help keep everything nice and flat when you turn it right side out later on so that your final product looks as smooth as possible without any weird bunching issues going on. To stay stitch, simply sew a very narrow straight stitch all around The outside edge Of The sock about 1/8″ fromThe raw edge allthe way around – be sure not NOT sew past where your previous 3/8″ seam is though! 5b*.
How Do You Make Baby Cupcakes?
Assuming you would like a recipe for baby cupcakes:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder ½ teaspoon baking soda ¼ teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 cup granulated sugar, divided use 2 large eggs, at room temperature and beaten until lightened in color and doubled in volume
½ cup well-shaken buttermilk, at room temperature (you can also make your own by adding ½ tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice to milk and letting it sit for 5 minutes) ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract or paste OR 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract OR 2 teaspoons flavored liquid stevia* see note below about extracts Zest of 1 lemon (optional) Note: You could also use the zest of an orange here. If using stevia, start with 10 drops and add more to taste after the batter is made. I’ve found that 2 teaspoons is perfect for my taste.Preparation Instructions:Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.Note: If using silicone muffin cups, there’s no need to line them unless you want to be extra careful when removing the cooled cupcakes from the pan – otherwise they should just pop right out without sticking.In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.In a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment , beat butter on high speed until creamy – about 1 minute. Gradually add 1/2 cup granulated sugar while continuing to beat on high speed until light and fluffy – about 3 minutes total. Reduce mixer speed to medium and gradually add eggs while continuing to beat until fully incorporated – about 30 seconds total.
Scrape down sides of bowl as needed during mixing process if necessary.*If using stevia instead of sugar , omit this step entirely!With mixer still on low speed slowly stream in buttermilk while continuing to mix just until combined – don’t overmix!
Add vanilla (or stevia) and lemon zest (if using) then mix just until combined – again being careful not toovermix . With mixer still on low speed gradually add dry ingredients just until combined – don’t overmix!
How to make a cupcake out of baby socks – A Sweet Baby Gift
Baby Sock Cupcakes Instructions
-1 package of white socks (preferably newborn or 0-3 months size)
-1 package of pink or blue cake mix
-1 tub of icing (white, pink, or blue) -Sprinkles (optional) Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a cupcake pan. Set aside. 2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cake mix according to package instructions.
3. Fill each sock cupcake with batter until it is about 3/4 full. Be sure not to fill too high or the batter will spill over when baking! 4. Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cupcake.
5. Remove from oven and let cool completely before frosting.
If you’re looking for a creative and delicious way to use up those extra baby socks, look no further than these adorable baby socks cupcakes! Made with just a few simple ingredients, they’re sure to be a hit with both kids and adults alike.
To make the cupcakes, start by combining the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Then, in a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined. Next, line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners and fill each one about halfway full with batter.
Bake the cupcakes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until they’re golden brown and spring back when lightly pressed. While the cupcakes are baking, make the frosting by beating together butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk until it’s light and fluffy. Once the cupcakes are cooled, pipe or spread on the frosting and top with any desired decorations.